Monday 16 April 2018

The Walking Dead Season 8 All out War Finale Disappointing?


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 8 All out War Finale Disappointing? The action in TWD the last 2 seasons have been like drinking Diet Coke. Also notice how Negan never fights Rick without Lucille and doesnt break his leg... that was my favorite part of the last battle in comics. Although I will say, the whole Maggie, Dayrl, Jesus thing I did not see coming - MaxsMovieChannel lol that episode was trash. guess they spent the budget on the other 15 episodes and left this 1 with nothing - KytoRS The theater was packed! Really good turn out for the size of the theater I went to! I really enjoyed it, the extra stuff was really just a bunch of like fan favorite moments before the episode started. But seeing it on the big screen was really exciting. And NO COMMERCIALS!!!!! Lol it was a fun experience. Overall, twd was a great episode, would’ve liked to see more “war” and some deaths, but overall it was cool. Daryl makes me mad with Dwight but I understand his side, same with maggie, I understand it, but a civil war is just too far. She can’t kill her fellow survivors! Fear was great, wanted more of the main group, but it was really exciting and I can’t wait for the rest of season 4!!!! - Chase Smith Trev since I watch you as a YouTube about twd does that make me a hardcore twd fan? :O - dat boi Maggie a bad guy? Really Scott? Really? - Hector Diaz Trevs, can you explain to me why Jesus (the save everyone guy) and Daryl (Rick's post apocalypse bro) would go along with Maggie's plan to overthrow Rick? - Khai Nguyen I'm glad the war is over. I liked some things in the episode. But man, what a letdown. Guess that's what happens when you drag a war out for TWO YEARS and then don't pay it off properly in the finale. Even if they had simply extended the part with the saviors on the ridge, Negan had come out and forced them all to kneel. Build some SUSPENSE. But they didn't. The pacing was SO off and that's why it felt "awkward." - TurboCMinusMinus Lol so the theater started the show at 730 but episode didnt start til 8. The "Extra content" was just half hour of random fan and actor interviews - AustinMJohnson132 Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment