Friday 6 April 2018

Gotham Season 4 Episode 17 A Dark Knight: Mandatory Brunch Meeting - Video Review


via IFTTT Gotham Season 4 Episode 17 A Dark Knight: Mandatory Brunch Meeting - Video Review Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be doing my review for season 4, episode 17 of Gotham the tv series. So even though I have not been reviewing Gotham week to week this season like I did during the first couple of seasons, I should say that I have been continuously impressed with it. Gotham is just such a fun series. Lately they have really been mixing things up nicely with bringing back Jerome (The Joker) played by Cameron Monaghan who has been doing an absolutely AMAZING job portraying the Joker. "Gordon and Bullock try to stay one step ahead as Jerome zeros in on his next target. Meanwhile, Nygma hosts a riddle game show in the Narrows and faces his toughest challenger in Lee Thompkins, and Penguin goes to see Butch with a proposal." As always thanks for watching everyone! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment