Tuesday 13 June 2017

The Walking Dead 1/6 Negan Figure Revealed! OMG!!!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead 1/6 Negan Figure Revealed! OMG!!!! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on the brand new just put up for pre-order Negan 1/6 scale figure from Threezero Toys! Man this thing looks INVINCIBLE! I cannot wait to get this guy, will ship first quarter 2018 it looks like. Man this one looks so good! I have to say that Threezero killed it with the likeness on this figure for JDM’s tv series version of Negan. I wanted to share my thoughts with you all on the figure. http://ift.tt/2skeaSp As always thanks for watching everyone and let’s hope they release a Daryl Dixon next. As always thanks for watching! Killin it! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment