Tuesday 20 June 2017

Better Call Saul Season 3 Finale Episode 10 Lantern - Video Review


via IFTTT Better Call Saul Season 3 Finale Episode 10 Lantern - Video Review Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be doing my weekly review for this week’s episode of Better Call Saul the tv series on AMC. This one will be for Better Call Saul Season 3 Finale, Episode 10 which is called, ‘Lantern’. Another outstanding episode of Better Call Saul. Man I have really enjoyed seeing this series in its 10 episode run seasons so far. With this finale it looks like a lot of things are going to change in the show. Spoiler Warning! We see what is most likely the final scene for Chuck, as he attempts to commit suicide. Being alone without anyone except for Jimmy caring what happens to him. This was a pretty sad scene to watch but Chuck has sort of become our lead villain in Better Call Saul and I kind of expected it because I really just don’t know what they would do with the character going forward. The relationship between Kim and Jimmy is still really nice and I loved to see Jimmy console Kim after the accident. I enjoyed the parts with the movie rentals as I have such fond memories of renting movies myself. We see a very important scene for Hector Salamanca where he has what appears to be a stroke and Gus of all people kind of comes to his rescue. As always, thanks for watching everyone! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment