Sunday 4 June 2017

Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Premiere Reaction! WTF!?


via IFTTT Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Premiere Reaction! WTF!? Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be bringing you my first initial viewing reaction to the Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Double Premiere of Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 1 – Eye of the Beholder and Episode 2 – The New Frontier! Dude, major spoiler warning! What the F!!!?? How could they kill off Travis??? Really this makes no sense for the show. Travis is my favorite character in the series and without him, really there aren’t many other characters I like that much. Man this really makes no sense what so ever. Okay well I will be working on my video reviews for the first 2 episodes now for you guys. I hope you enjoy the video and be sure to check back soon for the others to come. As always thanks for watching guys! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment