Tuesday 13 June 2017

Better Call Saul Season 3 Episode 9 Fall - Review


via IFTTT Better Call Saul Season 3 Episode 9 Fall - Review Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be doing my weekly review for this week’s episode of Better Call Saul the tv series on AMC. This one will be for Better Call Saul Season 3 Episode 9 which is called, ‘Fall’. So in this episode we get to see our sort of Season finale episode for this season of Better Call Saul. Man this episode was really crazy. I kind of saw the ending coming as it was coming but even though I sort of saw it coming, it still hit me like a ton of bricks. Man, that was so traumatizing. Spoiler Warning. I really in this one feel terribly for Kim as she’s working so hard and man, that was just so tragic at the end. Even though it seems she will survive, still – very tragic scene. On a positive note, it was very cool to see Chuck and Howard start to have problems, I just hope it won’t affect the Sand Paper Crossing settlement. I am going to give this episode a 9 out of 10. This was another Crazy episode of Better Call Saul. As always, thanks for watching everyone! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment