Sunday 16 April 2017

The Walking Dead Season 8 Death Predictions!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 8 Death Predictions! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving you my thoughts on which characters I think are going to survive the walking dead season 8. So we have quite a few characters at this point in the walking dead tv series. I will try to give my thoughts on every one however we may miss a couple due to the sheer volume of characters and locations. Man I cannot wait to see All out War in Season 8. I hope you all enjoy the video and please don’t forget to write your comments below to let me know who you think will be killed off this season. As always thanks for watching everyone! Alexandria: Rick, Judith, Carl, Michonne – Safe Daryl – Safe Aaron – Safe Eric – Dead Rosita – Safe Gabriel – Safe Tara – Maybe Heath – Might return second half Maybe Scott – Yes Francine – Yes Tobin – Yes Others – Yes red shirts Hilltop: Maggie – Safe Enid – Safe Jesus – Safe Kal – Yes Eduardo – Yes Others – Yes red shirts Kingdom: Ezekiel – Safe Shiva – Yes Carol – Safe Morgan – Yeah I think he could be a big one for the season Jerry – Safe Dianne – Safe Others – Yes red shirts Sanctuary: Negan – No way – Safe Simon – Yeah kill off Dwight - Maybe – don’t think so Eugene – Maybe – probably not Wade – disappeared Gavin – Yes Jared – Yes Arat – No way Dar. Carson – Safe Sherry – may come back second half – whisperer? Others – yes red shirts Junkyard: Jadis – Yes Tamiel – Yes Brion – Yes Others – Red shirts Oceanside – safe mostly Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment