Tuesday 18 April 2017

Better Call Saul Season 3 Episode 2 Witness - Video Review!


via IFTTT Better Call Saul Season 3 Episode 2 Witness - Video Review! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on the premiere episode for Better Call Saul. This is for Season 3 Episode 2 which is called Witness. Huge Spoiler Warning for this one if you haven’t seen it yet. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! FRING’S BACK! Oh man that was so cool seeing Jimmy and Gus Fring meet for the very first time! I can’t wait to see Mike and Gus meet face to face for the very first time. Also in this episode seeing Chuck finally put the final nail in the coffin for Jimmy was also extremely exciting. Man I hate Chuck so much at this point, he’s really a great bad guy. Especially since in the beginning of the show I really didn’t see him that way. I thought Howard was sort of the big bad of better call saul. It seems now Chuck is the one who really does the most damage to Jimmy. Man this was an absolutely AWESOME episode! I loved it! I am going to give it a 9.4 out of 10. As always thanks for watching everyone! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment