Wednesday 26 April 2017

Is Better Call Saul a Disappointment?


via IFTTT Is Better Call Saul a Disappointment? Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on whether or not I think Better Call Saul is a disappointment now that we are into season 3 up to episode 4 of the series. So Breaking Bad is one of my all time favorite tv series. Now since Better Call Saul isn’t new anymore and we’re a few seasons into it, I decided let’s give out thoughts on it as of this point. I will say I really appreciate that AMC is doing Better Call Saul rather than just basically closing the book on the Breaking Bad universe. I for one am a huge fan of Breaking Bad. It is one of my all time favorite series no doubt. As of this point I can’t say Better Call Saul is one of my favorite series ever but I do really enjoy it none the less. The fact that it is a prequel does kind of box it in a bit with what they can do. Every character’s fate is already known so the sense of danger just cannot quite be the same as it was during the days of Breaking Bad. I will say very simply, I suppose I am a little bit disappointed with Better Call Saul but I still really like it a lot and appreciate that we’re getting it. I do not think it will ever get to the heights of what Breaking Bad was. As always thanks for watching everyone! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment