Wednesday 5 April 2017

The Walking Dead Season 7 Review!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 7 Review! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be doing my season in review video for the walking dead season 7. Man was this ever a season of ups and downs, let’s go in depth with this one, episode by episode and give our thoughts on in the end how we well about the season as a whole. I will say that there was so much setup this season, especially between episodes 2 through 6 that I can understand why a lot of viewers were disappointed by it. In the end I have to say I personally am not disappointed at all with what they produced for us. This season’s premiere and finale were some of the most memorable episodes in the series. The stakes are higher than ever, the number of communities and characters are higher than ever. And we have a bigger badder bad guy than ever with Negan. Man, in the end I really want to say from episode 1 to 16 and back to episode 1 again, this story really went full circle. It started with two huge losses and didn’t give us closure for them until I want to say the very end. In the end after seeing the finale, I have to say I still really did love this season and upon reflection I am not disappointed by it at all with the final product. At points I really thought this season was just to fill out time and space back All out War due to it being so action heavy that they wouldn’t want to speed through it too quickly, but I was wrong. The finale showed that the majority of what we saw was necessary to bring us quite the epic conclusion for my favorite series of all time. I am going to give The Walking Dead Season 7 a 8.8 out of 10. Even though it isn’t my favorite season ever, it really did do Abraham, Glenn, and Sasha justice and give us maybe not the season we wanted, but the season we needed for the show to continue on strong for many years to come. Write in the comments below how you felt about this season and as always thanks for watching everyone! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment