Monday 12 August 2019

Will Fear The Walking Dead Get a Season 7?


via IFTTT Will Fear The Walking Dead Get a Season 7? I'm kind of tired of hearing "It's something they've never done before" I mean it's not because you never did it before that it will be good.. but what ever... I just dont understand how they did so good in season 3 but were absolutely awful the next 2 seasons... - Rap Quebecois This episode was a bore fest! - Beyond All I will watch anything in The Walking Dead universe and I was a huge fan of Z Nation as well, BUT this is one of the slowest moving, boring episodes I've ever seen across the board. I kept waiting for SOMETHING to happen....but nope.....complete waste of such awesome characters. Whoever wrote this episode should be fired. - Miki Cham I would love to see Morgan & Dwight's reaction to Abraham & Eugene's taped interview. - moonchild crabby I think I’m just gonna pretend that Fear ended with Madison and her kids living in the stadium happily ever after and that this is a new stupid show that I don’t watch - Dustin Noaks A bad sign? Why teach Alicia the staff mantra? They won't have two people carrying staffs. - torridd Tried for the 3rd time to get in to this show...it was so boring!!! - dee 1111 The comedy in FTWD is just stupid it’s not Z Nation, that show was canceled for a reason. Fear is just trashed now it really sucks to watch such a good, simple-storylines show trashed and ruined. I miss Madison and Nick and the seriousness, sadness, and FEAR of the show. Morgan ruins everything he comes in contact with. - Dustin Noaks I hope Heath will be Alicia Clark New Love interest in The walking dead Rick Grimes movies - Jatavious Williamson Let me know what you guys think and as per usual, thanks for watching! - Trev TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb #fearthewalkingdead #episode9 #mid-seasonpremiere Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment