Saturday 8 June 2019

My Thoughts on Negan Leading The Walking Dead Now!


via IFTTT My Thoughts on Negan Leading The Walking Dead Now! Hey Trev, at the very end of the letter hks, Kirkman hints at Negan becoming the new lead character of the comics. How do you think that’ll go if it’s true? - Sqwuablers If this was issue 192, what the hl is going to happen in issue 200!!?? - k k What the hell happened to The Walking Dead, man these Past Few Years just haven’t felt right. - God Saiyan Prodigy Aw lawd!! Someone find the dragon balls!!!! - Cali AirmanB17 Trev... NOTHING could disappoint me more than the Game of Thrones Robert Kirkman..... Hold my beer - Von L Q 'n A Trevmeister! While I don't watch GoT, I did check out your reaction vid to the series finale. Damn. You were pd off. With that said, my question to you is, given that you were in total shock and complete disappointment very recently with GoT's final eppie, do you think you're still numb from that which may be why you're so emotionless over comic Rick's death? - Samsquamsh Rick entered the apocalypse in a bed, and he left in a bed....RIP rick. - Mark Reshetar Thanks for watching everyone! TrevsChan2 Patreon ► http://bit.ly/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► http://bit.ly/2CsT491 - Trev - Trev #thewalkingdead192 #thewalkingdeadrick #rickgrimes #neganleadwalkingdead Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment