Sunday 9 June 2019

Fear The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 2 - The Hurt That Will Happen - Video Review!


via IFTTT Fear The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 2 - The Hurt That Will Happen - Video Review! Alright what's going on guys, it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be doing my review for the second episode of Fear the Walking Dead Season 5, the Hurt that will happen. This was an absolutely fantastic follow up episode to the season 5 premiere and I thought it was even better than the premiere. Not only do we get to see Daniel return but we also get to find out about some radioactive zombies, Alycia have some more awesome double zombie kills, and Morgan have some good philosophical lines as well. I loved this episode, and I hope Fear can keep right on doing what they are doing. They are doing an amazing job! I really hope Morgan and Alycia survive on forward for many more years to come. I am going to give this episode a 9.7 out of 10. Man it was so much fun! Skidmark rules! : D Thanks for watching everyone! TrevsChan2 Patreon ► http://bit.ly/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► http://bit.ly/2CsT491 - Trev #thewalkingdeadalycia #fearthewalkingdead #danielreturns #fearalicia Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment