Sunday 2 June 2019

Fear The Walking Dead Season 5 Premiere - Episode 1 - Here to Help - Video Review!


via IFTTT Fear The Walking Dead Season 5 Premiere - Episode 1 - " Here to Help" - Video Review! Alright what's going on guys, it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one we will be doing our review for the premiere episode of Fear The Walking Dead Season 5. Sorry I haven't uploaded too many videos this week guys, I've been quite sick and unable to work. I hope you enjoy the review anyway, I did really enjoy the episode. I would probably have enjoyed it even more if I wasn't sick but I'm glad I was able to gather the energy to watch it and at least do this reviwe with you here now. I am going to give this episode a 9.4 out of 10. I thought it was an excellent premiere episode, loaded with all kinds of stuff happening simultaneously in a dark and zombie filled, pre-time skip world that I sometimes sort of miss with the original Walking Dead Series. Let me know what you guy thought about the episode as well. Thanks for watching everyone! TrevsChan2 Patreon ► http://bit.ly/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► http://bit.ly/2CsT491 - Trev #fearthewalkingdead #fearseason5 #season5premiere Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment