Tuesday 4 December 2018

Trev Reacts to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1987 Cartoon Series Intro!


via IFTTT Trev Reacts to the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Series Intro! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one we will be doing a retro reaction video to the original introduction sequence to the classic TMNT - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Series. Man, I love being a Turtle! This one for me a sort of a bucket list item. I have been meaning to do this reaction video for quite some time. The Original Late 80's/Early 90's TMNT series is one of my all time faves growing up. So I thought I would do a bit of a throwback retro nostalgic reaction video for you guys to the original intro and theme. I hope you enjoy it and as always, thanks for watching everyone! COWABUNGA! TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb As always, thanks for watching everyone! - Trev #tmnt #teenagemutantninjaturtles #trevschan2 @tmnt Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment