Thursday 20 December 2018

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) Movie Review!


via IFTTT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) Movie Review! Alright what's going on guys, it's Trev back again here to bring you a throwback or nostalgia review for THE ORIGINAL TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES MOVIE! Ahh man, I absolutely LOVE THE original TMNT movie from the early 90s. When I was 5 years old I went to see this one, in theaters myself. Afterwards I bought this movie on VHS and it will always go down as one of my absolute favorites. That said, how does it hold up today with 2019 just around the corner? I mean this movie is almost 30 years old at this point. After watching the movie back again yesterday, I am VERY happy to say that this one stand the test of time almost too well. This one really makes me miss the Turtle frenzie that was going on during the late 80s to early 90s. This one is also fun to watch as an adult as well featuring some excellent fighting scenes while still having quite a bit of funny one liners thrown in, catch phrases, and heartfeld scenes for our childhood heroes. I am going to give the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie an 8 out of 10. This one is in my opinion as close as anyone has ever gotten to making a perfect Turtles movie. I hope you all enjoyed the review, as always, thanks for watching! TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb As always, thanks for watching everyone! - Trev #teenagemutantninjaturtles #tmnt #movie #moviereview #originalteenagemutantninjaturtles #new #awesome #trevschan Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment