Monday 21 May 2018

Fear The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 7 - Will John Survive?


via IFTTT Fear The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 7 - Will John Survive? Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on whether or not John is still alive in Fear the walking dead. Trev a heads up. Fear is skipping next week I’m pretty sure it’s because Memorial Day is next week. - Luke Palamidis I don't think Madison is dead but if she is than John should be the next main protagonist. They can't kill him, He is too good - Alex Jimenez John better lived that would kind of irritate me if he died fear finally introduces another character who I like more than most twd characters the character has so much potential - Andrew Ortiz John will be saved by the tin with the scrabble letters - Amy Danner great episode i hope john isn't dead - Rosita's hubby Chambliss (showrunner) confirmed to EW John isn't dead! - F L I still have like 33.3% hope that he's alive and will make it, I mean he has a nurse's hands on him so there's a chance right?...RIGHT? - MoostyPlaysStuff I still love Alicia. - Brian Achim Did I miss why the Vultures put up the flags with the numbers on it? - imlon2 Trev, what do you mean season 3 didn’t really work? We are all saying how we loved that season. Why did they have to change things season 4? - Lauren Munn I want John to be this show's main focus. after Nick's death I was pretty upset, but john's presence in the show has really made me not give a damn anymore tbh Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment