Monday 14 May 2018

Fear The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 6 - Could Naomi Still Be Alive?


via IFTTT Fear The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 6 - Could Naomi Still Be Alive? Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on whether or not I think Laura or Naomi is still alive, out there, somewhere. My prediction John and Laura/Naomi are reunited in the mid-season finale then at the very end John gets shot leaving us wondering if he'll survive or not. - GrizzlyScalp950 I think they are building a new main cast and I don't think that Laura is dead. - Insightful TV Talk They spent way too much time in this two new characters. It seems they try to copy cat TWD with the new characters Fear used to be unique and original. Not anymore - Daniel John has aimbot - Janminator I still want Charlie to survive. Partly because I don't think she is responsible for Nick's death (other than holding the gun and shooting) and mainly because I want to see people being pssed off - RaphaĆ«l Tremblay If there was an apocalypse I’d wanna be like john - bhorning2 I love that singing fish for an alarm clock the episode was good for a bottled episode! Enjoyed it more than I thought I would I need to find that fish lol - Dead Tree I have a feeling many won’t like this episode but I fell in love with johns characters when we met him so this is awesome! I definitely admire his gentleman attitude and he heppens to be a apocalypse gunslingers! He’s f’ing awesome a Though probably not the most realistic. However Naomi is a little too much like carol for my liking(carol is my favorite character of all time) I just think she needed a different personality or they could’ve brought carol in instead and that would’ve been even better than this generic lady. - JasonHehn I got major Glenn Rhee vibes from John this episode. - Billie Jean John is the best character this show has ever produced. Watch them kill him off within the season. - Michael Jacobs As always, thanks for watching everyone! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment