Friday 17 November 2017

The Punisher Series Premiere - Season 1 Episode 1 - 3AM Review!


via IFTTT The Punisher Series Premiere - Season 1 Episode 1 - 3AM Review! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this video we will be giving our thoughts on the very first episode for Netflix's the Punisher tv series. So after seeing the Trailer for the Punisher I was super excited for this show. I haven't seen the entire first season yet but wanted to give my first impressions in a review for the pilot episode, 3AM. I did enjoy the first episode of the Punisher. There were some super cool action sequences and kills near the beginning and ending of the episode. Jon Bernthal reprises his role as Frank Castle in spectacular fashion as we might have come to expect. The support casting though does have me a bit worried as they just seemed so cookie cutter commonplace it felt like it was dragging down the shows pacing for me. If you guys enjoyed the review make sure to let me know in the comments of whether or not you would like to see a review of the entire first season. I am going to give the pilot episode for the punisher an 8 out of 10. A pretty good but not great start for the series. As always, thanks for watching everyone! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment