Friday 10 November 2017

Stranger Things Season 3 Predictions - Eleven to be Mind Controlled Next?


via IFTTT Stranger Things Season 3 Predictions - Eleven to be Mind Controlled Next? http://ift.tt/2iu9YZA Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on Stranger Things Season 3 and some predictions. We will go over some theories and focus on which ones I like best. Since we basically know the Mind Flayer is still out there and that he is aware of Eleven's abilities, I personally love the theory that he may attempt to go after Eleven. I could see Eleven be sort of out of comission this season as a result of the Mind Flayer and the group have to this time try to save her rather than the usual other way around. Let me know what you guys think will happen in season 3 of Stranger Things. Write your prediction comments below. As always, thanks for watching! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment