Saturday 4 November 2017

Stranger Things Season 2 Review


via IFTTT Stranger Things Season 2 Review! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another season review for Stranger things Season 2. I have finished Binge watching the show after losing some sleep and I couldn't wait to do my review giving my thoughts on what I consider to be one of the best new series to come along, maybe ever. Man, this series is really incredible. In season 2 we see a new Mind Flayer monster, we see the relationship between Eleven (Jane) and Mike grow, we see Nancy leave Steve in favor of Jonathan, we meet some new characters, and Will has an exorcism. I absolutely loved this season to pieces. It is hard for me to say whether or not I think it is even better than the first season. Either way it is another incredible season for the best Netflix series to date, Stranger Things. Do you guys think they will be able to top seasons 1 and 2 in Season 3? Leave you comments below! As always, thanks for watching everyone! I hope you enjoyed this season and that you will subscribe for further episodes of Stranger Things. - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment