Tuesday 31 October 2017

The Walking Dead Season 8 - Who is Morales?


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 8 - Who is Morales? Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be doing my Who is video for the huge character re-appearance in the walking dead tv series. I will be answering the question, Who is Morales? I wanted to wait a couple of days before doing this one so as to try not to spoil it for anyone but at the same time we still need to produce the videos that make the most sense for us to produce. I am personally so happy that they finally decided to bring Morales back into the show since he is one of those original character that we got to see at the very beginning of the show in the walking dead season 1 and he has basically not been heard from since leaving in the walking dead season 1 episode 5. His first appearance was in the walking dead season 1 episode 2 guts. I cannot wait until this weekend for us to see more about Morales and how this conversation that he is having with rick at gunpoint will go. I hope you all enjoyed this explained Who is Morales video and thanks for your continued support. Subscribe if you're new to the channel. Thanks for watching! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment