Sunday 29 October 2017

The Walking Dead Season 8 Episode 2 - The Damned - Video Review!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 8 Episode 2 - The Damned - Video Review! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on the walking dead season 8 episode 2 The Damned. Major spoiler warning for this one guys! I absolutely cannot believe it but yes in fact they have actually brought Morales Back! This really is an unbelievable event to see in the walking dead. After 7 seasons, from season 1 to season 8 Morales finally returns. I will have to admit that I am biased, as a HUGE fan of the walking dead and sticking with reviewing the series and creating content for it for 8 years now, this really is one of my absolute favorite regular run time episodes they have ever done. The amount of action in this episode was really something I never thought we would see in the walking dead based on the amount of time they have to complete the episodes. I cannot give this episode anything but a perfect 10 out of 10. Episodes like this are what make the walking dead my favorite series of all time. I hope you all enjoy the video, as always - thanks for watching! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment