Tuesday 20 September 2016

Gotham Season 3 Premiere - Better to Reign in Hell - Video Review!


via IFTTT Gotham Season 3 Premiere - Better to Reign in Hell - Video Review! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on the Gotham Season 3 Premiere Episode 1 which is called, Better to Reign in Hell. This was a pretty crazy premiere for gotham which felt a lot different from what I’m used to for the series. It seems at this point they are getting more into the crazy zany supervillains we are more used to seeing with Batman but with sort of a fun poppy feel I would have to say. More closer to something like Batman and Robin vs The Dark Knight. I wonder why they choose to go this direction as I really liked the more serious type of tones Gotham has had in the past. That said they are definitely keeping it fresh. Fish Mooney is on the loose and giving the Penguin nightmares. Bruce gets captured by the court of Owls. Gordon is kind of losing his mind after finding out that Lee has moved on without him and becomes somewhat of a bounty hunter. Valerie vale is a new reporter character that reminds me of Vicky Vale from the 1989 Michael Keaton Batman movie. As well as all kinds of other crazy things happen in this fast paced, nutty premiere. I am going to give it an 8.2 out of 10 for a premiere. It sure was fun, I have to give it that. As always thanks for watching everyone! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment