Monday 19 September 2016

Game of Thrones Battle of the Bastards Most Emmy Winningest Episode Ever!


via IFTTT Game of Thrones Battle of the Bastards – Most Emmy Winningest Episode Ever! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I am going to be giving my thoughts on Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode 9 Battle of the Bastards becoming the most emmy winningest episode of all time. This one is awesome news for me as a fan of the series, after watching this episode I was so incredibly pumped, I said in my review this is quite simply the best episode ever made and I am very happy to hear that almost officially that holds to be true for critics as well. This episode really was the most epic episode I have ever seen of any series. The question now becomes, will HBO be able to top Battle of the Bastards and make another episode that is able to out due it? Maybe the series finale? I can’t wait to find out. Amazing work HBO! This One Episode of Game of Thrones Just Won 7 Emmys: http://ift.tt/2cVaGwM Winner: Game of Thrones’ "Battle of the Bastards" is the most Emmy-winning episode ever: http://ift.tt/2cJ2alQ As always thanks for watching everyone! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment