Wednesday 28 September 2016

FX’s The Strain to End with Season 4!


via IFTTT FX’s The Strain to End with Season 4! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on The Strain set to end with its fourth season on FX. This one for me is both happy and sad at the same time. I am happy to hear that it is getting a season 4 but sad to hear that it will be its final season. I can say that I sort of saw it coming though with the viewership for The Strain getting down below 1 Million views per episode which is quite low for a show that must be difficult and expensive to make. You can read the article from Variety on the strain season 4 here: http://ift.tt/2dAr34q As always thanks for watching everyone! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment