Sunday 19 May 2019

Game of Thrones Ending Reaction - The Worst Ending Ever!


via IFTTT Game of Thrones Ending Reaction - The Worst Ending Ever! Spoiler Warning! That was seriously, the absolute worst ending I have ever seen in my entire life. After 9 years, and 8 seasons of Game of Thrones, they absolutely just destroyed this series. I will not recommend anyone going forward to watch this show. I cannot believe they chose to wrap things up like this. This was the most lackluster ending I can possibly think of, short of Cersei just winning and killing everyone. This felt so rushed, and so pointless I was so dejected by the end of it, I wasn't even laughing at Bronn's jokes. This seriously just ruined the series for me. I understand not wanting to go with a route that is too predictable and them not wanting to give it a happy ending, but this was seriously awful. I cannot believe they greenlit this go through. I would have been happier if the series ended 2 episodes ago. I really didn't need to, or want to see this. This was so discusting, I am seriously sick. Let me know how you guys felt, I am extremely disappointed at the way they chose to wrap up what was an incredible series. This is so disappointing. Great job GOT team, you just destroyed what you had. Awesome work. TrevsChan2 Patreon ► http://bit.ly/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► http://bit.ly/2CsT491 - Trev #gameofthronesendingreaction #gameofthronesending #gameofthronesend #worstendingever #seriesdestroyed Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment