Monday 26 November 2018

The Walking Dead Season 9's Mid-Season Finale Just Saved the Series! - Opinion


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 9's Mid-Season Finale Just Saved the Series! - Opinion Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on the walking dead season 9 and that mid-season finale, absolutely killing it! Man, what an awesome mid-season finale! The whisperer who killed jesus wasnt beta, he was the person which daryl takes the skin off. - TobyTVOfficial Some real shit must have went down between the communities! It’s so tense. - Jack Goldberg Please be careful of your thumbnails. Your death predictions video thumbnail was a huge spoiler. Didn't even watch the video but saw the thumbnail and was like "fuck Jesus is going to die" lol hate spoilers but usually love your videos - Uncle EZ Do you think negan will go bad or do good after escaping - FGS GAMING Trev I am shocked I loved that so awesome - Jacob Prunier ALDEN IS A PEd!!! - Tim Eubanks I thought Beta would be taller lol - Adog 00 This episode was epic, love the horror and intense episode. Sad to see jesus go but those whisperers are scary asf which means its only gonna get better - Jay Legacy TREEEEV WE SEEN BETTA !! - 2 FieRcE CLAN I guess we can put the “RJ isn’t real” theory to rest. - Tassy McCormick love you trev! keep up the great work. I look out for new content from you everyday! - Cow Boy I do believe AMC will RENEW for a 10th. Let me say that, 'First & foremost'.. - Dolores Byrd TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb As always, thanks for watching everyone! - Trev #walkingdeadsaved #walkingdeadseason10 #walkingdead Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment