Sunday 18 November 2018

The Walking Dead Season 9 Episode 7 - Stradivarius - Video Review!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 9 Episode 7 - Stradivarius - Video Review! Alright what's going on guys, it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be doing my review for the premiere episode of The Walking Dead Season 9. The Walking Dead Season 9, Episode 7 - Stradivarius! Ahhh man, I am absolutely off the wall with excitement!!! I cannot wait to see the introduction of the whisperers next week. Man this is going to be incredible! This episode was directed by Walking Dead alum Michael Cudlitz who, of course, played Abraham Ford. Man this was so cool to see him come back to direct an episode and I thought he did a fantastic job. I thought the first person crazy cam at the beginning was fantastic for Rosita and her delirious state that the whisperers left her in. I also loved that in this episode it was revealed that Daryl has basically been out there, on his own, looking for Rick, ever since Rick went missing and that's why he has never really returned home. I am going to give this episode a 8.3 out of 10. THE WHISPERERS ARE COMING, THE WHISPERERS ARE COMING! TrevsChan2 Patreon ► https://ift.tt/1a27yf9 Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb As always, thanks for watching everyone! - Trev #whispers #thewalkingdead #whisperers Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment