Friday 20 July 2018

Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 Second Half Trailer Review!


via IFTTT Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 Second Half Trailer Review! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this episode we will be doing our annual review for the AMC Official Trailer for Fear the walking dead season 4's second half. Leading into Episode 9 which will be returning August 12, 2018. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwCT5s6-JGA It's almost quiet - Jon ties up some wood - I hate the wet ones - June and Morgan - Weird music - classical - peaceful until the storm hits - Thunder, Lightning, Wind zombies - Z's and Charlie - I know who you really are, I know what you're really capable of - Luciana doesn't know what to fight for - Morgan - I lose People and then I lose myself some lady - it is tough out here, you should be careful I hope you enjoyed the review and as always, thanks for watching everyone! Grab a Trevschan2 TeeShirt ► https://ift.tt/2sUswYb - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment