Friday 20 July 2018

Better Call Saul Season 4 Trailer Review


via IFTTT Better Call Saul Season 4 Trailer Review Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be doing my review for the official Season 4 Trailer of Better Call Saul. Better Call Saul returns August 6, 2018. Better Call Saul Season 4: Official Comic-Con Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA5J7l2ovKM - Was a Lawyer until not that long ago - Jimmy at Chuck's funeral - Mike - I'm sorry about your brother - Jimmy starting - rip the bandaid off - Mike working for Gus - Madrigal - maybe quit his regular job - Lydia - Hector survives - Gus - If you have something to tell me, you would be well advised to do so. - God made snakes before lawyers - he needed the practice Let me know what you guys think about the trailer, as always, thanks for watching! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment