Sunday 4 March 2018

The Walking Dead Season 8 Episode 10 The Lost and the Plunderers - Video Review!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 8 Episode 10 The Lost and the Plunderers - Video Review! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be doing my weekly review for The Walking Dead Season 8 episode 10, The Lost and the Plunderers. Okay so for this episode it was a bit of a mixed bag for me. While I did really enjoy the Simon, Jadis, Rick, and Michonne scenes, I did not care for the Oceanside scenes with Aaron and Enid. The Oceanside sequences just felt extremely odd to me. I really felt like this episode should have been better than it was. Still, it did have some very memorable scenes in it like the massacre at the junkyard at the hands of Simon and Rick's conversation with Negan via the walkie talkies. I am going to give this episode an 8.4 out of 10. It was still really good but not one of the best episodes they've done so far this season. I hope you all enjoy the video review, as always thanks for watching! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment