Monday 26 February 2018

The Walking Dead Season 8 Mid-Season Premiere Reaction!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 8 Mid-Season Premiere Reaction! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving you my reaction to the walking dead season 8 episode 9 Honor. This is the mid-season premiere for the walking dead season 8 and I know people really like to see my Trev Reacts type of videos, so here they are for you guys. I hope you enjoy it and be sure to share your reaction with the rest of us in the comments below. I think this is by far the saddest episode the walking dead has ever done. I actually cried a few times throughout watching it. Especially when Carl called Michonne his best friend and said goodbye to Rick. Man, this was just such an emotional episode, I couldn't help but share my reaction to it with you guys. I hope you enjoy! As always, thanks for watching everyone! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment