Tuesday 7 February 2017

The Walking Dead Season 7 Mid-Season Premiere - Hype Scale!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 7 Mid-Season Premiere - Hype Scale! Hey Trev how excited for TWD are u on a scale from 1 to 10? I would be a solid 9. - Trevschanrules!!! What's up Trave, Q&A. Brother to brother, witch chick looks better. Maggie or Rosita? They are both hot chickies. #StrikeApose , keep up the great work man. - GreekJr ChrisifiX http://ift.tt/2jGOagW Negan the fing awesome psychopath "We’ve all come together, and that’s a beautiful thing," she told EW. "It took us a long time to get back together, and everybody’s been on their separate paths of, really, self-discovery and also figuring out, how are we going to move forward? How do I fit in this new world? We’ve all been on our separate paths doing that, and I think that the first half of the season was such an arduous one. It was so painstaking trudging uphill trying to figure this new world out. "And so I am in a similar mindset that everyone else is in. We realize that we are conquerors, and we’ve made it. We’ve made it back together, and that’s victory enough to give us some pep in our step, you know? So I’m ready to see what we can do together, and I’ve never taken my eye off of Negan. I know what I believe needs to be done, and I’m ready to see if we can come up with a plan that will work together." "Much easier said than done, and I, as Sasha, have no tolerance whatsoever for anyone who’s going to stand in the way or impede our process or our progress. So I have a particular disdain for Gregory," she said. "It’s like when I was talking to Maggie, and said, 'He’s an idiot,' and she said, 'No, he’s actually a coward, and that’s more dangerous.' "And so this is someone who has no backbone, who acts out of fear, and that’s someone who is not a team player, who cannot be trusted, who you can’t link yourself up with because he’s not going to be dependable, and he might break teams. He might hinder the mission. So I have very little respect for him. Actually, I have no respect for him. So that’s definitely going to be difficult in my mind to get him on board, even to understand what we’re doing, and beyond that, contribute to what we’re doing. "I don’t want to say that’s a fool’s errand, but I think, to me, it seems virtually impossible. And then with anyone else, it’s going to be tough, because there’s politics, like you said, and there’s people’s intentions, and there’s people’s hearts, and there’s people’s courage. Where is this person in terms of that? How willing are they to go into battle and sacrifice themselves for the greater good? Where’s your courage meter at, and Gregory, in my opinion, is at a zero." Lauren Cohen has revealed her favorite Comic Book Villain is The Joker. Thoughts Trev? Q&A Hey trev how are the ginne pigs doing these days? - Josh Giles Q&a trev do u think negan will punish dwight for letting daryl escape and will eventually turn on negan, love to here your thoughts! - Matteo Campo Q&A: When do you think we will get a trailer, or at least a teaser, for Season 3 of Fear The Walking Dead? - Joel Humphreys If you had to compare which is better... 4B or 7A? – Scott W Q&A Will Doc Carter reunited with his brother? - Rinardo Collier TrevsChan2 Facebook Page ► http://ift.tt/1jivmhV TrevsChan2 Twitter ► https://twitter.com/trevschan2 TrevsChan2 Tumblr ► http://ift.tt/1jivldy Trevschan2 Google+ ► http://ift.tt/1pAgZTK Trevschan2 Blogger ► http://ift.tt/1jivmyb The Walking Dead Season 7 Reviews ► Who Would Win Vs Series ► http://ift.tt/1sTDzh2 Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment