Wednesday 1 February 2017

Justice League Dark – DC Animated Movie Review


via IFTTT Justice League Dark – DC Animated Movie Review Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be doing my review for the most recently released DC Direct to Bluray or Direct to DVD animated movie. This one is for Justice League Dark. I was somewhat excited for this one in that I do like Constantine and the DC Universe as a whole. I also of course love Batman as he is my absolute favorite character. This movie for me actually was a bit of a let down. It is essentially a Constantine movie. It starts out with Batman kind of our lead and quickly switches over to Constantine. I do enjoy watching Constantine but this version didn’t come across as likeable as the tv series version that we saw last year. For this DC Direct to release I can only give it a 6.5 out of 10. I found it to be very average compared to the prior movies, I didn’t care for the animation that much, and I found the story to be rather run of the mill for something that I thought might be special. Here’s to hoping our next DC Animated movie is better. As always thanks for watching everyone! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment