Thursday 19 January 2017

The Walking Dead Season 7 Second Half – First Look at the Junkyard Group!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 7 Second Half – First Picture of the Junkyard Group! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video, in this one I will be giving my thoughts on our first picture of the garbage pail kids as the online walking dead community has taken to calling them. Wanted to give my thoughts on it as well as what Gimple has said to Entertainment Weekly about them. http://ift.tt/2iBJ98N Predictably, showrunner Scott M. Gimple will answer precisely none of them. But he will give us this: “I’m just going to say that Rick is going to meet this person and/or persons pretty quickly,” says Gimple. “The answers are just around the heap. I cannot wait for people to meet this character and to see this actor. There is some formidable fun coming up.” Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment