Tuesday 10 January 2017

Game of Thrones Spin Off Series in Talks!


via IFTTT Game of Thrones Spin Off Series in Talks! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on HBO being in talks with George RR Martin for a spin off series once Game of Thrones ends at the end of Season 8. I definitely wanted to give my thoughts on this one. They really HAVE to do something after GOT ends. I personally feel they cannot just let is drop and not have anything for us fans. I mean GOT has been SOOOO Epic, they have to give us something afterwards. I don’t think any of us are expecting it to be even better than GOT but please oh please HBO don’t leave us hanging, this could be a franchise license for you guys. Love to hear you’re talking about it, now make it happen for us fans! http://ift.tt/2ifoFkm “I would say it’s still kind of preliminary ongoing talks,” Bloys replied when asked if he’s zeroed in on a specific idea from Martin’s thousands of years of Westeros history to potentially develop into a new show. “There are areas we are exploring, but I wouldn’t point to any one and say, ‘This is what we’re going to do.'” We also asked Bloys if Thrones‘ season 8 episode count has been determined (EW and others have previously reported that producers David Benioff and Dan Weiss aim to keep the final season to six episodes). “I’ll take as much as we can get,” the executive says. Another question about the last season is whether the final couple episodes could be released in theaters as a movie — something that Martin and others have lobbied for, given the show’s epic scope and cinematic production values. HBO insiders have long suggested this wasn’t going to happen, as the network prefers focus on serving its subscribers. “I want everything I can get for HBO, I’ll just leave it at that,” Bloys confirmed. Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment