Sunday 26 October 2014

Z-Nation Season 1 Episode 7 "Welcome To The Fubar" Review!





via IFTTT Z-Nation Season 1 Episode 7 "Welcome To The Fubar" Review! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be reviewing this week's episode of Z-Nation the tv series on syfy. This one is called "Welcome To The Fubar" and oh man was it ever funny. In this episode we literally got to see a shooting competition for the prize of a huge 50 calibre rifle which of course 10,000 wins. It's a pretty silly episode with some super funny zombie kills and lots of creative zombie awesomeness. That said I really cannot give it a good score. This one is like a 4.5 out of 10 to tell you the truth and I really don't know if I am going to continue to do weekly reviews for this show. It is just so silly I don't know if I can continue to review it. Okay well let me know what you guys think and as always thanks for watching! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment