Friday 17 October 2014

The Walking Dead Season 5 - Morales To Return!





via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 5 - Morales To Return! Alright what's going on guys it's Trev back again here to bring you another video. In this one I will be giving my thoughts on the possible return of Morales in the walking dead season 5. The actor who plays him has recently taken to twitter and posted a Not Dead Portrait of himself proclaiming that he is still alive some where out there in the walking dead amc tv series universe. I wanted to give my thoughts on the idea and out of his family who I think would have made it up until this point. Check out this twitter page if you want to see for yourself: http://ift.tt/1xZ8iYx Awesome stuff, the walking dead season 5 is shaping up to the best greatest season ever. I can't wait to see a zombie apocalypse hardened bad a version of Morales if he does in fact return. As always thanks for watching everyone! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment