Monday 28 August 2017

Game of Thrones Season 8 - Is Cersei Really Pregnant?


via IFTTT Game of Thrones Season 8 - Is Cersei Really Pregnant? It's been a long standing theory that Jamie will kill Cercei. He was the kingslayer, now he can become the queenslayer. It's poetic. - Oasis S. I tweeted you a question about Thoros. I'm pretty sure that he was in the army of the dead as a wight and that you can see him. Would love your opinion to confirm/deny this - Dan Tombolani This show is so much more enjoyable when it isn't spoiled going into it lol. I will literally yelling in celebration as Sansa turned on Littlefinger - Daniel Such a fantastic episode... but you know some people will find something to complain about - Ryan Craig Did anyone expect the mountain to kill Jaime or Tyrion? Because the mountain has been very, stationary this season. He didn't kill anyone he only stepped between ppl and cersei and I WAS expecting him to kill someone. - drgreenthumbdjc Daaaaam TREV!! I dont know what i just watched but damn this is some epic television!!!! My mind is officially blown!! I havent even wrapped my mind around this episode just yet!! - A. Marie As always, thanks for watching everyone! - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment