Sunday 16 July 2017

The Creator of the 'Zombie Apocalypse' George A. Romero Dies at 77


via IFTTT The Creator of the Zombie Apocalypse George A. Romero Dies at 77 Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you another video. I feel obligated to do this one to let you all know that the godfather of the sub-genre of Horror, the zombie apocalypse has died after an aggressive battle with Lung Cancer at 77. Man, this one is terrible news for fans of the zombie apocalypse genre. The man who originally created the entire genre passed away last night. http://ift.tt/2vs8kwE I am so deeply saddened by the news, the very first zombie apocalypse movie I ever saw was Night of the Living Dead. I love every movie George Romero did and Day of the Dead is one of my absolute favorite movies of all time. So saying goodbye to the master. : ( - Trev Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment