Sunday 9 October 2016

The Walking Dead: 'Right Hand Man' Season 7 Sneak Peek Review – Get HYPED!


via IFTTT The Walking Dead: 'Right Hand Man' Season 7 Sneak Peek Review – Get HYPED! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you my thoughts on the brand new Sneak peek for The Walking Dead Season 7. Oh man this one is really amazing! 3:34 seconds of heart pounding Goodness! The Walking Dead: 'Right Hand Man' Season 7 Official Sneak Peek https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k4gsUmw7lU My TrevsChan2 Season 7 Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD8DRN_odKQ Negan – “What, was the joke that bad?” Rick – “I’m gunna kill you!” (blood splatter on his face) Negan – “What… I didn’t quite catch that you’re gunna have to speak up!” Rick – “Not today, not tomorrow, but I’m gunna kill you” Negan – “Jesus… Simon – what do you have” Simon – “A Hatchel, An Axe… “ Negan – “Simon’s my right hand man… Havin one of those is important” What do you have left without um, a whole lot of work” You have one? Maybe one of these fine people still breathing…?” Or did I… Knok! Sure… Yeah… Give me his axe We’ll be right back… Maybe Rick will be with me.. If not… well we can just turn these people inside out now won’t we I mean… the ones that are left! Some kind of blanket or something like the one Daryl was wearing As always thanks for watching everyone! Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment