Sunday 29 March 2015

The Walking Dead Season 5 Finale Episode 16 - Would They Kill Morgan? T2 Q and A 3!





via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 5 Finale Episode 16 - Would They Kill Morgan? T2 Q and A 3! Alright what’s going on guys it’s Trev back again here to bring you my second last Questions and Answers video for this week leading up to the walking dead season 5 finale, episode 16 Conquer! The first main question we’ll be talking about is whether or not I think the have or would kill off Morgan in the finale of the season. With all of this build up and lead up my answer is No I do not think they will. If they did I would be extremely disappointed. After all this time it would be the biggest missed opportunity in the series if they did. 1. Trevor do you think Deanna believed Nicholas – Flynn M 2. Has Diana heard Glenn's side of the story as to what happened on the run? and if not, will she?? Love what you do. -Colton Ogburn 3. The Walking Dead Q&A: Hey Trev, I think I remember you talking about the possibility of Morgan getting his own episode. I was really looking forward to it and it seemed very possible. At this point it doesn't seem likely because he will probably show up in the finale and they wouldn't do it as a premiere. Hopefully we will see some flashbacks. Thoughts? – Trevin Peters 4. Trev do you think that Jessie and her son may die in the season 5 finale just like they did in the comics? Jessie's son pead his pants while covered in walker guts and the walkers ate him and Jessie did not let go of his hand so she died also. After that do you think Rick may go into rage mode just like he did with Lori? What are your thoughts on this? Please submit this into your next Q&A video keep up the good work Trev! - MC King 5. Trev possible video topic,5 favourite songs that have been used in the Walking Dead? – e 6. hey just watched the video about morgan street and about norman tells fans to have tissues for the finale and got me thinking. what if all this for shadowing for morgan is to hype up fans for a big return in the beginning of the finale and then kill him off by the end and that be the tear jerking thing that happenes?? please answer in a Q&A what you think(: - Wicked Aurora 7. I just realized that I started watching TWD because of you. Used to watch all of your great TOP 10 and VS Videos (boy, they are so great!). I especially like the Dragonball Z and Comic stuff (your DB GT critic was awesome and so right... think I am still a kid).. One Night I wasnt in the mood for any movie are show, so I checked youtube and, as always, your channel. I was watching one of your TWD reviews... To make a long story short: One week later I had seen all episodes and all of your reviews. It has been a great week....Damn, I was supposed to learn in that time, but anyway... So Thank you man! Keep up the great work Stephan PS: I do know that you want and need to produce kind of unique videos and I totally get that. Producing a video that is being watched by 500 ppl is no fun and makes zero sense. However I would really like to see season reviews for Gotham, like once or twice a year. And I would LOVE to see videos about some comic story arcs with real impact like Knightfall, Maximum Carnage, The Death of Whoever... - Stephan Ehnes 8. hey trev how about doing a top 10 on what would get you killed in TWD top 10 things that will get you killed in a Zombie Apocalypse. keep up the boss work mate - Slycargo Bravado 9. What is your take on the political side of the character of Deanna Monroe? My experience is that a person does not say they are a politician or poker player. They show it with their ability to deal with drama. They also often predict problems, and have solutions ready that are planned out enough so that people can't argue. I have seen none of these traits from Deanna up to this point. – James Wilmot Trevschan2 Youtube Channel ► http://ift.tt/1sTDz0z TrevsChan2 Facebook Page ► http://ift.tt/1jivmhV TrevsChan2 Twitter ► http://ift.tt/ONHuJF TrevsChan2 Tumblr ► http://ift.tt/1jivldy Trevschan2 Google+ ► http://ift.tt/1pAgZTK Trevschan2 Blogger ► http://ift.tt/1jivmyb The Walking Dead Season 4 Reviews ► http://ift.tt/1pAgY2a Who Would Win Vs Series ► http://ift.tt/1sTDzh2 Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment