Wednesday 1 March 2017

The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 12 ‘Say Yes’ - Will Rick Propose to Michonne?


via IFTTT The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 12 ‘Say Yes’ - Will Rick Propose to Michonne? Q&A Trev. Long shot, but what if Rick proposed to Michonne in this episode and he just says "say yes" hence the title. Lol been around since season 2 love the channel - Kyle Walsh This episode was unwatchable! If somebody put a gun to my head and said they'd shoot me in my fucking face if I didn't describe the plot I'd tell them to just shoot me ๐Ÿ˜‚ AMC needs to get their act together and change something soon they've already lost 12 Million viewers in only two episodes. The entire series is filler now, screen junkies said in their honest trailer that TWD has two good episodes, two great ones and Eight hours of pure filler, Now it is one good episode, two decent episodes and nine hours of filler and a whole bunch of dog shit to top it off, And the cherry on the zombie shit Sunday is they keep getting fucking horrible actors to play Potentially interesting characters, Trev I've been a fan of yours since season2 of TWD, please respond to this because I can't even imagine how you'd defend this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜‚ - Mr. S.T.R "Hey you wanna get burned by molten metal? Because that is how you get burned by molten metal" - MH_1231 This episode didn't work for me either. I e actually found it boring most of the time :( Also I'm tired of the series' overall pacing. It seems like we go further a little bit but then we come back in time. This retrospect thing really makes me feel like the story is stuck and doesn't advance. - Pichu RS hey trev do you think sherry is at the kingdom or at least going - Joel Dang This episode was excellent one of the best EVER!!! what are you smoking? When Eugene says he's stone cold Negan is the best. - Carrie Syrett Who thinks Eugene has flipped? I mean aside from seeing Glenn and Abraham being killed, he should feel as if he would belong with the Saviors. - ted baylis Hey trev Q and A whats the best form of government in a zombie apocalypse? A Democracy, A monarchy, An oligarchy? I would love to hear your thoughts. Love the vids keep up the great work - Jordan Vance I really hate this new way they have been structuring the episodes.. Mix them up seeing one location all episode gets boring.. Then it could be weeks before returning to the same characters...... Bullshit AMC - William purdy – delaying all out war Hey Trev Q&A, I've been racking my brain about this, but do you think Eugene is just putting on a show for Negan as far as bowing down to him to make Negan let his guard down or even get info for the survivors, we know how intelligent he is but we also know how much he hates seeing Lucille from how close he was to Abraham. He can be convincing sometimes, or could he be batting for team Lucegan? Let me know your thoughts thanks man - Justin Ross As always thanks for watching everyone! TrevsChan2 Facebook Page ► http://ift.tt/1jivmhV TrevsChan2 Twitter ► https://twitter.com/trevschan2 TrevsChan2 Tumblr ► http://ift.tt/1jivldy Trevschan2 Google+ ► http://ift.tt/1pAgZTK Trevschan2 Blogger ► http://ift.tt/1jivmyb The Walking Dead Season 7 Reviews ► Who Would Win Vs Series ► http://ift.tt/1sTDzh2 Trevschan2

No comments:

Post a Comment